Parish Resources Quarterly Newsletter
Four times a year, a newsletter is available to update you on the latest news for:
- Parish Treasurers - including information on changes to the accounting rules
- Gift Aid - including changes from HMRC
- Charity Registration - updates on what your parish is required to do if you are registered with the Charity Commission
- Encouraging Giving - good practice for those nuturing giving in their parishes
- Funding and Legacies - funding opportunities and promoting legacy giving
- Sharing Good News - sometimes it's just nice to hear what other parishes are doing, and doing well
Occasionally we might send out a special edition (e.g. if there are urgent legal changes parishes need to be made aware of). Of course you can unsubscribe at any time, and we won't give your data to anyone else.
If this e-mail newsletter would be helpful to you, please subscribe below.
We use Mailchimp as our marketing platform. By subscribing, you acknowledge that your information will be transferred to Mailchimp for processing. Learn more about Mailchimp’s privacy practices here.
* indicates required